Tickets for Gallim Dance and Marc Bamuthi Joseph’s Word Becomes Flesh are now on sale online! Click here to buy your tickets.
- Hartford Steel Symphony – Tuesday, July 2, 7pm, CFA Courtyard, FREE! (Rain Location: Crowell Concert Hall)
- Gallim Dance – Thursday, July 11 & Friday, July 12 at 8pm, CFA Theater (New England Premiere of “Mama Call”)
- Marc Bamuthi Joseph’s Word Becomes Flesh – Thursday, July 18, 8pm, CFA Theater (New England Premiere)
FREE NOONTIME TALKS AND PERFORMANCES
- Stephen Bennett: Harp Guitar – Tuesday, July 2, 12:10pm, Crowell Concert Hall, FREE!
- Anne Cubberly: How I Became the Puppet Lady – Tuesday, July 9, 12:10pm, CFA Hall, FREE!
- A Talk by Marcela Oteíza – Tuesday, July 16, 12:10pm, CFA Hall, FREE!
- Souleymane Badolo: WATIDSOWBO–Come Dance With The World – Tuesday, July 23, 12:10pm, Crowell Concert Hall, FREE!
3 thoughts on ““Summer at the CFA” includes New England premieres of Gallim Dance’s “Mama Call” (July 11-12) & Marc Bamuthi Joseph’s “Word Becomes Flesh” (July 18)”
Andrea Miller, who grew up in CT, is a talented choreographer whose work has terrific energy. Her beautifully trained company was thrilling to watch–a great choice for the Wesleyan stage.
The modernity of Gallim Dance really struck me and it was just beautiful and absorbing to watch. Thank you for bringing such great dance to Middletown!
Gallim Dance exceeded expectations. The raw energy combined with fluid and athletic dance was breathtaking.
Comments are closed.